Ennis, Inc. presents the “Pay an Invoice, Win an iPad Mini” contest.
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WITH AN ENNIS ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AND HAVE AN ENNIS ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Finalists will be required to sign an affidavit confirming their eligibility. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Ennis, Inc. presents the “Pay an Invoice, Win and iPad Mini” contest (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who have an Ennis account number and are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of AL or NE; 21 years of age or older if a resident of MS). The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Ennis, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Contest is void outside the USA and where prohibited.
- OVERVIEW: Eligible individuals may enter the Contest by logging in to selfservice.ennis.com and make a payment on one or more invoices.
- TO ENTER: Each contestant will be automatically entered into the Contest every time an invoice is paid online. Contest entry period is between 12:00 a.m. CT on April 1, 2015 and ends at 12:01 a.m. CT on May 1, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). There are two ways to enter during the Entry Period:
Online via the selfservice.ennis.com Web Site: Visit selfservice.ennis.com (the “Web Site”) and pay any outstanding invoice online with a credit card, according to the direction of the website (an “Entry”). Payment must be completed by the end of the Entry Period.
Via Mail: In an envelope send a 3×5 card with your Name, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Ennis Account Number, Company Phone Number, Email Address to iPad Mini Contest, Ennis, Inc., 2441 Presidential Parkway, Midlothian, TX 76065. Envelope must arrive with the final mail delivery on April 30, 2015 to be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, misdirected or misplaced mail.
All entries must be received by 12:01 a.m. CT on May 1, 2015. Once the entry is completed by paying an invoice, the Entry is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited.
- Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of Entrant’s Entry, or the Entrant’s conduct in submitting an Entry or otherwise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
- SELECTION OF THE WINNER:
Winner will be chosen at random on or around May 8, 2015, from all entries received online or through that mail that arrive during the Entry Period.
One (1) Prizes: 1 Apple iPad Mini, model MD528LL/A, 16GB, Black, includes iPad mini, Lightning to USB Cable, and USB Power Adapter. Supports Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0. Apple ID is required for some features and internet access.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winner is subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where lawful, Publicity Release. All completed documents must be returned to Sponsor within 7 days of the date notice was sent or Winner status will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. All winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their prize. No substitution of prize will be offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Winner agrees that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. This Contest is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and by entering; Entrants agree that all claims or disputes must be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts in Texas.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Contest Parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of the Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases the Sponsor and all related parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Sponsor and related parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, or the acceptance or use of any prize. The Sponsor and related parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or scheduled Events are cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- Winners List: For a list of the winner, send a self addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: iPad Mini Contest, Ennis, Inc., 2441 Presidential Parkway, Midlothian, TX 76065. Requests must be received by May 29, 2015.
- Sponsor: Ennis, Inc., 2441 Presidential Parkway, Midlothian, TX 76065
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Apple
©2015 All Rights Reserved. Ennis, Inc.®